Guidelines for Research Papers
Doctoral student’s scientific research proposals, method papers, protocols that are related to product development, beta-testing, validation, clinical trials, field trials, qualitative or mixed methods study on assistive technology can be submitted under this category
- The abstracts submitted in this category must contain the following:
- Indicate the type of submission: Doctoral Student Paper
- Title of the study
- Objectives: State the main objective of the study
- Materials and methods: Describe the design of the study, method, protocol, procedure, sample size estimation, sampling, materials/tools
- Anticipated outcomes/ impact
- Maximum of 1000 words
- Papers accepted for oral presentation: peer reviewed, non-archived paper submission with talks of about 15 minutes duration
- Papers accepted for poster presentation: peer reviewed, non-archived poster presentation with talks of 5 minutes duration and poster display along with 10-minute short paper presentation.
In case of doctoral student papers, the abstract would be reviewed and based on the review outcome, it could be accepted under oral or poster presentation category.