Guidelines for Practitioner Reports
This is a new category of oral and poster presentations. ‘Practitioner reports’ can showcase Practitioners/ NGOs/ Associations/ startups insights, experiences, significant learning related to AT user studies, trials, the end user community and their usage.
- The abstracts submitted in this category must contain the following:
- ￼Indicate the type of submission: Practitioner Reportr
- Title of the report
- Objectives: State the main objective of the study
- Description of AT and its context of application/ program description/ implementation plan/ process description
- Program/project/implementation outcomes: Present the main outcomes/ learnings
- Conclusion/ Take home message
- Maximum of 1000 words
- ￼Papers accepted for oral presentation: peer reviewed, non-archived presentations with talks of about 15 minutes duration
- Papers accepted for poster presentation: peer reviewed, non-archived poster presentation with talks of ￼5 minutes duration and poster display along with 10-minute short paper presentation.